Thursday, December 1, 2011

Patient's feedback


Dear Dr S Natrajan

Thanks a zillion to you and your team for taking a wonderful care of my father during his visit. You and your team are simply awsome. 

My father got treated for the same problem elsewhere. But the care, the warmth and the hospitality that he received from your team was incredible. 

Right from my first email to you which was promptly replied by Dr Shachi and the coordination by Joseph Thomas is truly appreciable.  My father was impressed and touched by the care from one and all in your team. The treatment from Dr Radhika, Dr Vinay & Dr Deshpande was exemplary

Dr Natarajan you are a highly respected and known figure here in UK.  I had heard a lot of good things in your praise from all my friends who are in medical profession. It is an honour to interact with you and experience "Nothing-but-Best" quality of service from you and your team. Hats off to you all. 

I am not sure if I can thank you and your team enough for this. If ever you come to UK, please do come to my place. It would be a privilege to have you. You have my UK mobile number. Please don't hesitate to call me when you are here. 

I understand that my Dad will undergo various test on 1st December and on 6th December he would have the Anti-VEGF treatment.   I look forward to receiving yesterday's reports from Dr Vinay. Thanks very much. 

Best Regards
Venkatesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment